Saturday, June 25, 2016

Module 2: Why the HR Systems/HRIS Function is Important in any Organization


Do you agree with where HR might be headed as articulated in Why Did We Ever Go Into HR?

Do you remember using software prior to the advent of web software? 


I do remember it, but not only that, I still use on premises software.  Unless I'm misunderstanding the concept, my Microsoft Office Suite is on premises as well as my Organization Chart software.  Examples of Saas that I currently use include our ATS, our survey software and our EHS content manager.


Can you think of other benefits of today’s software technology? 


Blog about why the HR systems/HRIS function is important in any organization. 


Given what you know about HR today, what problems can software technology solve, and how would it solve it? 


What did you learn from the reading assignments? What stood out as shocking or provocative?


Share the link to your blog response in a reply to the discussion below.

No comments:

Post a Comment